Extreme Protection For Your Investment
All Dam Buster products:
- Are independently tested and expert hydraulic engineer certified with 100% compliance to AS/NZS3500.3:2018, HB114 and HB39
- Meet all NCC (National Construction Code) "Deemed To Satisfy" requirements - NO expensive or complex Performance Solutions required here!
- Have certified capacities for both maximum normal flow and for operation in overflow conditions
- Are engineered to work in extreme weather conditions - anywhere in Australia or the world
- Minimise visual impact on building form by making the roof drainage components as small as possible
- Provide Architects and Designers with substantially increased options for new building roof drainage
- Can usually reduce the amount of pipe work and other costs associated with more traditional roof drainage systems
- Are very simple and fast to install on site - for example with rain heads, only the down pipe pop requires cutting on most jobs
- Are easy to retrofit to any existing building
Dam Buster Rainheads also have:
- A unique and patented rear seal attachment method which guarantees a waterproof and secure seal between the rain head and the box gutter
- Built in side attachment points make fixing extremely simple
- An extra back plate (included) which allows adaption to virtually any box gutter size and set up or even fast on-site conversion to an eves gutter model using only basic tools
- Compliant overflow protection for down pipes to meet AS/NZS3500.3:2018
- Easy inspection: if the front chute is clear from below, the Dam Buster rain head will still overflow at 100% capacity even if the main tub or down pipe is completely blocked
- Choice of round or rectangular secondary front overflows (or none at all - coming soon!)
- Optional external top trim piece available to provide a more traditional appearance
- Eves gutter version also available for the same price
Dam Buster products are made by an extremely high precision laser cutting method here in Melbourne, Australia and are fabricated from top quality Bluescope Australian steel products. They can easily be shipped anywhere in Australia.
DON'T BUY OR INSTALL TROUBLE - INSIST ON GENUINE DAM BUSTER RAIN HEADS, SIDE OUTLETS AND FREE FLOW SUMPS
Watch the Dam Buster rain head perform at 16 litres per second!
Video of the 300mm model taken by the AHSCA at their test rig in Queensland Australia